Terms & Conditions 2023 - Party pass
By purchasing a Boulevard Blues ticket, entering any festival location for the parties, or engaging in any activities (social activities), you understand and agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions at all times.
The legal organiser of the event Boulevard Blues (hereinafter referred to as the “Event”) is VZW Sway and Katrien Greven.
1. All Participants of the Event take part in it voluntarily and on their own responsibility.
2. Participants declare that their state of health allows them to take part in the Event and there are no medical contraindications.
3. The Organizer, its employees or contractors shall not be liable for any damages or loss that may occur before, during or after the Event for which they are not at fault. They, especially, are not liable for any losses and thefts that may happen during festival events.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Event due to reasons that are beyond the Organizer’s control (for example the national mourning, a lock down). The Organizer will not have any liability resulting from such a cancellation.
5. Participants are fully liable for all the damages caused by them during the Event, both to the Organizer, other Participants and third persons; in the event of the accident or the appearance of any loss, the Participant will not hold the Organizer, its employees or contractors liable if they are not at fault.
6. The program of the Event and the schedule published on www.boulevardblues.be and on the Facebook’s event page have strictly informational character. The Organizer will take every effort to ensure that all the events happen according to the published program.
7. All participants have personal medical insurance. The Event will not be held accountable for sustained injuries during activities or parties.
Our team, volunteers and all dancers at Boulevard Blues Festival have a right to be in a safe and non-threatening environment. We therefore expect appropriate behaviour from all participants. If a participant engages in harassing or unsafe behaviour, the event organisers and/or the Care Team members will take any action they deem appropriate. This includes, but is not limited to, issuing a warning, expelling the offender from the event and/or future events, refusing admission and/or contact with the offender.
The Boulevard Blues organisers reserve the right to turn down registrations or refuse entry to any part of the event. Additionally, the organisers reserve the right to expel an already registered person from the event. In case the expulsion occurs any time up until one day before the beginning of the event, the organisers will refund the full ticket price. The refund, at any given time, does not include any other financial expenses already incurred by the participant prior to the event. In case the expulsion occurs during the event, the organisers will pay no refund for the ticket.
Conditions of registration for the event
1. The registration must be done via the registration form on our website.
2. Within 7 days from sending the registration form Registrants will receive an email from the Organiser with either a confirmation of participation or information that they were placed on the waiting list. The payments shall be done within 72 hours from sending the confirmation email by the Organizer. If the Participant does not transfer the due amount his registration will be cancelled.
3. People registering as a pair/couple have to fill in two separate registration forms indicating the name and surname of their dance partner. Couple registration will only be valid if both partners register within 72 hours and both pay within 72 hours after receiving the email with the payment details.
Price - cancellation - resale policy
You agree with all prices (Boulevard Blues party Pass 2023:: €80)
If you decide not to come (due to personal or medical reasons), you must notify us as soon as possible via email@example.com
There is no refund option on a party pass.
There is only 1 possible scenario:
You find a replacement
You sell your ticket yourself & do the financial transaction with your buyer
You lose no money and there will be no administrative costs.
If you are a cancelling lead, you have to find another lead. If you are a cancelling follow, you have to find another follow.
The name of the new participant must be made via email.
People with a full party pass, can not ‘sell’ or give away their pass for a day or an evening to another person.
Responsibility for injury
All participants attend the event at their own risk and the organisers do not take any responsibility for participants’ injuries or health issues that might arise during the festival.
Image usage agreement
By taking part in any event organised by VZW Sway a Participant agrees to have their image fixed in any form (photos, recordings and others) be published and used.
Adjustment of the Programme
The organisers of the event reserve the right to make alterations to the published event program (bands, teachers, schedule and venues). We suggest that you regularly check our website and Facebook event page and your email in order to be aware of potential updates.
In the unlikely case we are forced to go into a lockdown again or we have to cancel our event due to other external factors, all participants get a full refund minus a 20% administrative fee for costs that have been made.